This blog is about me changing. I have met so many amazing women in my life and have been so inspired by them. I want to be like that. I feel like I am looking down a long road but it is the most important road of my life. I am a new wife and now a mother. If there is ever a time to change it is now...

8.29.2012

Morning Meditation

"Charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him.  Wherefore...pray unto the father with all energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love..."

Charity

In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask for charity.
Bless me with charity, the pure love of Christ.
Take from me unrighteous judgement.
Bless me with charity and love.
Fill me with gratitude and hope.
Bless me with charity and the light of Christ.
Grant me patience and understanding.
Bless me with charity.
Give to me kindness and peace.
Bless me with charity and faith.
Take from me confusion, distraction and worry.
Bless me with charity.
Take from me selfishness and fear of pain and discomfort.
Grant unto me the capacity to contain within me the pure love of Christ.
In the name of Jesus Christ, open my heart, cleanse my soul and grant unto me charity.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...