This blog is about me changing. I have met so many amazing women in my life and have been so inspired by them. I want to be like that. I feel like I am looking down a long road but it is the most important road of my life. I am a new wife and now a mother. If there is ever a time to change it is now...

4.05.2012

Morning Meditation

I am good.
I am beautiful.
I am peaceful.
I am loving.
I am patient.
I am kind.

Father grant me charity.
Bless me with opportunities to cultivate it.

I am good.
I am beautiful.
I am peaceful.
I am loving.
I am patient.
I am kind.

Father grant me thy spirit to direct me throughout this day as a
wife,
mother,
visiting teacher,
daughter,
sister,
friend
and christian.

Help me Father to see that I am
good.
Beautiful.
Peaceful.
Loving.
Patient.
Kind.

2 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

you are amazing. so imspiring amy. how do you make the time to do it? i need to get my meditation on.

AJ and Cindy said...

so true! good to remember, thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...