This blog is about me changing. I have met so many amazing women in my life and have been so inspired by them. I want to be like that. I feel like I am looking down a long road but it is the most important road of my life. I am a new wife and now a mother. If there is ever a time to change it is now...

2.12.2012

Dear baby

Dear baby,


I wonder,

When you become heavy with sleep on my chest can you hear my heart beating?
Can you feel that it beats deep and strong for you?

I wonder dear sweet baby,
When I kiss your beautiful face if you can feel my breath?
Can you feel how passionately I breath for you?

My baby, I wonder,
When I hold you and look into your eyes can you see your reflection?
Can you feel how special I know you are?

I wonder my baby,
When I think about how much I love you does your heart stir with warmth?
I want to know baby...can you feel me loving you?

I hope you can.

Mama.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I love this. SO beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...